★☆ 熬过年少轻狂,少年娶我可好。It&#;s good for a teenager to marry me after being young and frivolous.
★☆ 你为我扫屋子,我为你去扫天下!You sweep the house for me, I sweep the world for you!
★☆ 倾尽我一生,只为成全你半分。All my life, just to make half of you.
★☆ 亲爱的,不要破坏我对你的爱。Honey, don&#;t spoil my love for you.
★☆ 就这样爱上了你,爱到无法自拔。So fell in love with you, love can not extricate themselves.
★☆ 我坏,因为你,我好也只为你!I am bad, because of you, I am good only for you!
★☆ 最甜美的是爱情,最苦涩的也是爱情。The sweetest is love, and the bitterest is love.
★☆ 爱到最后,成全你的自由。In the end, love will make you free.
★☆ 想你的我在想你,想我的你在想我吗?I miss you. I miss you. Do you miss me?
★☆ 奈何桥畔轮回转,定携素手至桑田。Nevertheless, the bridge turns around and will take Su-hand to Sang-tian.
★☆ 只要心中有爱,就一定有希望。As long as there is love in heart, there must be hope.
★☆ 前行的路上,有我陪着你。On the way forward, I will accompany you.
★☆ 要我们牵着手,每一个日子都是幸福。Let&#;s hold hands and be happy every day.
★☆ 爱一人.真的无需理由.我感觉到了。Love someone. Really no reason. I feel it.
★☆ 山有木兮木有枝,剩下半句自己查。There are trees and branches in the mountains, and half a sentence is left for self-examination.
★☆ 你是我的命,保护你是我的天性You are my life. Protecting you is my nature.
★☆ 自从爱你以后,才知爱的甜美。Since I love you, I know the sweetness of love.
★☆ 我要给你幸福,谁都拦不住!I want to give you happiness, ()no one can stop it!
★☆ 不知什麽时开始,我已学会依赖。I don&#;t know what time it will start. I&#;ve learned to rely on it.
★☆ 曾经,爱的疯狂。如今,伤的漂亮。Once, the madness of love. Now, the wound is beautiful.
★☆ 心里有座城,葬着未亡人。In my heart there is a city where the dead are buried.
★☆ 因为有你让我掀起一片爱的涟漪!Cause you make me ripple of love!
★☆ 我喜欢你,也喜欢那个喜欢你的我。I like you, and I like the one who likes you.
★☆ 不管拐多弯.你会是我一直的信仰。No matter how many turns you take, you will always be my belief.
★☆ 除非黄土白骨,我守你百岁无忧。Unless loess and white bone, I will keep you safe for a hundred years.
★☆ 我爱你,只因为你是你。I love you only because you are you.
★☆ 此情不过烟花碎,爱别离酒浇千杯。This is just a broken fireworks, love to leave the wine poured 000 cups.
★☆ 就当我是空气吧,起码你还需要我。Just as I am the air, at least you need me.
★☆ 爱不是一加一,努力就会有结局。Love is not one plus one. Efforts will come to an end.